Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

20 August 2009

HOLIDAY!..Yay...

Greetings!... I'm now back at Labuan for my 1 week semester break.....hehhehe..... any way...nothing much has happen. Just touch down on Monday morning.... thanks to my laptop... I survive through the nite at LCCT watching Gossip Girl and a few movies.... was at LCCT for 12 hours... from Sunday 7.30pm till 8.30am Monday Morning....but glad to be back.... :-) !
Since dad is looking after the shop full time now... so I can chill at home...lol.....felt guilty hehhehe... Too bad Sam will be back on 23rd and I need to leave on that day.....

Oh here are some pictures taken during dinner with CC 4th year seniors! Thanks guys!
Signing Off.....

Anna aka Bell Bell

No comments: