Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

08 November 2017

Love Change by A.L Tan

You use to spam my chat and wanted to know everything I do.

Now you hardly ask of me and gets angry when I confront you.

You ignore my questions, leave them unanswer.

You don't talk about your life anymore and don't think it's nessesary.

What's the point of being in a relationship if we can't share our lives and feelings with each other.

You used to ask me out on dates and say you wanted to have a long look at me.

Now we don't even meet.

You mentioned that I'm the most important to you. Am I still?

You use to repeatly say I love you till I say love you too. Now all you say is okay ana.

Are we changing? Or maybe you just don't love me anymore?

No comments: