Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

18 January 2018

Ticking Time by A.L Tan

I might I have come to the point where I don't really care anymore I guess.

I have always question myself if I made the right choice for letting you into my life.

Honestly, we both know that we can survive without each other.

We are together because we made the choice to be together and to love each other.

At times, I feel that you deserve someone much better than me.

Sometimes, I wonder if you'll treat me the way dad treated mum.

You are moving, progressing and pushing this relationship so fast to hit your life goal.

While I'm slowing this relationship down because I'm not ready and afraid to take this life decision.

I don't know where we are heading or how it will turn out to be.

I'll let God take the wheel in our relationship and I'll do my part the best I know.

One week, if the silence continues I'll assume its time for us to return to our separate ways.

You always deserve someone better than me.

No comments: