Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

08 April 2009

Back to say Hi?

Hey all...

It has been some time that I have blog. So many things happen so many thoughts flash in my mind.. need to get them sorted out. Do not wanna record sad and negetive memory here. I agree with white paper "If you record negetive and sad memories you will only be reminded of them" (White Paper 2009)

So just wanna say hi again to all. Will be updating my blog....on what happen this semester, photos once I'm back at my so loved and missed island Labuan.

Things I will be doing for the holiday
1. Learn and improve my guitar skills (Alex I'm counting on you too help me!)
2. Do some abstract art...inspired by Jess..lol....(will try to do 3 with the frame...)
3. Hmmm..one more..I forgot liao..haiz....

All the best for me in my exam! Pray for me to do well ya! Thanks!

Anna aka Bell Bell

No comments: