Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

27 April 2009

Krispy Kreme!!!!!!

Hey everyone! How was your day?

Well...today...me and a few of my friends wento to the opening of the first Krispy Kreme in Malaysia..... We arrived at 9.30 and the Q was long......haiz...I was dreaming of being the 1st to earn a year's doughnuts....but looks like I only managed to get a Krispy Kreme Mug....still happy...


Me in my Krispy Kreme Hat


When we arrived there I was costumer number 255....so far... but the Q was better compare to the Q during Aisa Conference......so I was able to wait in line without any complains.......looks like Asia Conference did trainned me in Q-ing up!! LOL....

255..swat!!!.....



The line was so long...that we only managed to enter the shop at 12pm...while we line up at 9.30am


Free doughtnuts given out....while we were Q- ing.....


When this sign is light up it means that they are making fresh glazed doughtnuts! Yummy....


The small opening stage. Jess wanted to go on it!!!
The look of the shop was quite cool. It kinda make you feel your in another country like New York or Japan....

Located at ground floor Times Square.
The inside of the shop...looks elegant!


Goodies you can purchase!



Machines used to shape and cut the dough.

The doughnuts are then slowly fried in oil.
The white cloth is not cloth! It is sugar.... So eating too much Krispy Kreme can be bad for your teeth!



Diffrent types of doughtnuts.


The S shape doughnuts are only produce in Malaysia and Indonesia... it is called " Green Tea Twist"...ask Jess how it taste like.....


Pretty and nice flowers!.....Lol!

The doughnuts Jess brought!


These are mine...I like the glazed ones....need to brush my teeth more after this....!!!!

Krispy Kreme's Mug
Since I'm costumer number 255, I was given a mug which cost RM 30 according to the staff working there. A 1 year supplies of doughnuts was given to the first costumer and it was won by a group of young people........ according to the management....the group of young people line up 2 days earlier which means it was saturday nite......what passion for doughnuts!!!!!
Overall, ya Krispy Kreme is way much better than the rest... the doughnuts are lighter...when you bite into it the taste just melt into your mouth....yummy! I think I need to finish the rest now......Bye....
Krispy Kereme next branch will be at Mid Valley...opening date is 21st May... it is the same ...1st costume gets 1 year supplies of doughnuts free!!!...too bad I'm back at Labuan by then.......
Suger Rush!
Anna aka Bell Bell

2 comments:

Tsui Ying said...

Hey Anna, is Krispy Kreme's doughnuts nicer than Big Apple's??

I'm jealous!! U back earlier than me. XD

annalouis87 said...

lol....