Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

29 August 2010

Malacca Trip with E12 - 24.01.10

My second time to Malacca with my beloved CG (Cell Group) E12!
We had fun that day, eating non-stop, laughing, joking and walking around Jongker Street.


Welcome! :)
Just arrived, group photo first. Cheese!
Peace and beauty
Chicken rice balls.... 
Liked the way the arrange the art work, brighten up the whole shop.
No, I only ate 1 bowl of cendol....
I was a like.... so nice... I want... 
So I got one.... and had a memorable experience eating it with my bro.
Nat do model well. Thumb ups!
A must take picture!
Another shot of this river.....
There were over 7 to 8 shot for this....
One more...
Just look at how drama we were....

Had a great trip, will be posting about Penang trip with E12 soon. :)

Anna aka Bell Bell


No comments: