Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

30 August 2010

Observation report which turn into something else...

Morning world!

The date today is 30th of August 2010 and I will be having my 2nd observation with Puan Rahmah in 1 Budi class.

Life have been different this semester. I have moved out of college resulting in lesser activities to be commit to but I'm doing my practical semester resulting in bigger challenges that I need to overcome and walk through.

Sometimes, I feel like I have taken the wrong road, maybe I have accepted the wrong course, maybe I should have just entered into Multimedia College to do computer science in 2005 instead of studying form 6 or maybe I should have accepted the offer to UTP (University Technology Petronas) to do Business Technology Management in 2007 and not UM.

If I have only taken any of this turning or junction during my life time, I will be experiencing a totally different environment. I was super happy with UTP when I had my interview there, I love the landscape, the building design, the library was beautiful and since it is located a distance away from the nearest town area the surrounding was mostly green, quiet and peaceful. I really consider entering into UTP.

Anyway, coming to look at my life now... it could have been any better.... no matter which choice I made, I am 100% sure I did the right things even though sometimes I do wonder.... Looking at my current situation, yes! I do have problems to look into and things to do and a busy schedule but life couldn't have been better....

1 thing that I really thank God for after my family are...

Friends!
You guys are are next after my family, you all colour my life, give me advise, do funny, crazy, weird (most of the time is me) things together. The outings we had Penang, Malacaa, Singapore, Malayisa Gold Coast are events that I'll always cherish. Times when we would tease and bully each other..... Lolx..... Yes, we do misunderstood each other sometimes, argue but relationship without conflicts will never grow strong as conflicts helps us know each other better... I love you all... E12, housemates, coursemates, etc...

Ooppsss....
time to go...
need to get ready for school and today's observation....
do pray for me!

Hugs and kisses!

Anna aka Bell Bell

No comments: