Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

16 October 2010

Teaching practical Part 3

Chapter 7 Hari Raya Celebration
On the 26 of September (Saturday). We had to return back to school for LDP (Latihan Dalam Perkhidmatan) and Hari Raya celebration. Me and Jessica was pun into the food management team. We started organizing the food arrangement at 7.30am. Sad to say, we weren't able to attend LDP because the food arrangement took super long. I was amazed at home much work it took just to arrange the food and plates. We finally finish arranging everything at 12.20pm, just in time before LDP ends and the teacher arrive to celebrated raya. The food was great. I enjoyed the Bakso, the meat balls were nice. The grilled lame was also awesome!!! It was finished in just a blink of an eye. This proof how nice it was... (think back of the food, I am now super hungry). We later on had an short discussing with our mentor on her observation on our teaching. Then we headed back home... me rushing back to be at church on time... hahahha... what a memory...

Chapter 8 - Observation with 1 Budi
Hahah... I remember my 2nd observation was with 1 Budi. Girls you all ready helped me a lot. Thank you so much! It was a reading class. Students were required to read a passage in the newspaper and present their finding in class. Man! you know what was running in my mind at the time..... "Anna! you are dead! The class is super quiet! Your class is boring!" all these negative comments were circling and flying around my head. I was sure that I'm going to bad comments for my second observation. Guess what!!!! My supervisor loves my class! She likes the responses given by the class!!! 1 Budi! You made my world that day!!! I was happy to receive good and great comments. In fact, she mention that she likes 1 Budi! Bravo girls! Good job! I really miss entering your class. T.T

Chapter 9 - Observation with 2 Cita
I really can't thank my students enough! 2 Cita was observe twice by Puan Rahmah on observation 1 and literature observation. I was nervous with my observation as always, but thanks 2 Cita for your support and active responses. I love the energy that you guys show in class with or without observation from my supervisor or mentor. You all really allowed me to enjoy my teaching. I always have fun when I enter your class. Siti Fatimah; you never fail to bring a smile to my face with your lame jokes and Nik always comes to the rescue with the right answers when the whole class is lost. hahahah.... Zuliana always with her blur face but in fact she knows a lot a lot of information that is shared in BM with her friends. Ira and Sarah always sticking with each other like the chopstick sisters of 2 Cita..... lol.... I really miss you all!!!! <3 <3 <3

To be continue......

No comments: