Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

24 July 2011

Sports....

I still wonder sometimes how come I grew so fat... I guess the answer is simple.. LAZY. I enjoy doing sports but not passionate enough to overcome my laziness sometimes...

Anyway, now that I am in my last 1 month break before I start work... I actually managed to be fruitful in being active in sports... 2 weeks back in home town, I have managed to have 3 days a week jogging in the park, 2 times a week swimming... I actually learned the free style and breaststroke on my first lesson, the swimming lesson is not consistent..... FOC so depends on the trainers schedule but I do go to the public pool to practice on my own once a week, and lately I have been joining the church youths on Sunday, playing badminton... it was fun, hanging out with the young people... :)

Let's lose more weight!!!

Signing off,
Bell Bell