Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

07 June 2013

I'm back!

Hey peeps,

It has been a very long time since I wrote anything here. I guess I have really tested the patient of many of you there. Sorry...

I guess my last post was in 2011? Well, lots of updates then. I'm no more working at REAL now. I received my posting from the Malaysia government to serve in a secondary school back in my hometown, Labuan.

I'm happy being posted here. The school is call SM.St Anne with only 4 male students and 322 female students. It used to be a convent school.Working there for a year, I have fallen in love with all the students, their mischievous behavior, their naif thinking and their outrageous, creatives and out of the box ideas that they can come up with for problems they have to solve.

Personally, I'm very impress with the organization skills of the students. Throughout the year, there will be a few events that will be given to the students to organize such as teacher's day and prom night. They have been doing extremely better than expected.

Anyway, there are so much to write about SM St. Anne. I'll have another 5 or more years to talk about this school as long as I'm not transfer to another.

I'm writing this post todayto showcase a few of my students writing. I'm very proud for the work that they have done and I do sincerely apologize to each of them, if by doing this I offended them. I felt that it is a waste for such nice stories to be left only as answer for exam questions.

Do take a look, share and give building comments for each story. Thanks

Signing off,
Bell Bell






No comments: