Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

28 July 2008

Ding Dong!

Class today was nice. Physco was boring macam biasa.I did my public speaking assigment and I managed to pull it off nicely with a few mistakes here and there, but I'm glad I gave my best. Thank Lord....

It have been a few years back since I did public speaking. The last time was during my form 5 time it was a topic about music which I borrow from the school yearly magazine...heheh (yeah rite!).

My public speaking skills started to developing at the age of 10. I was kinda force to joined (since nobody from my class wanted to join), it was a story competition then. I remember my first story that I memorize was 3 to 4 pages. And ever since then...men...I just could not get enough of it. Every year, my cute (ugly but adorable) face would show up in the school public speaking competition.

I would also like to thank my friend and roomate Fish for helping in the visual aids that I use today in my speech presentation... thanks gurl you made half of my grade...hehehh....

I wonder how is the sandwhich sales going on.... hopefully all of it is sold then I only collect $$$$ muahahahhaha.......

Ok all the best for you all out there...muaks!!!!

No comments: