Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

30 July 2008

Live Love Life

Someone forward me this email today with a picture attached to it. Here it is:
Reading this makes me wonder if I had been to busy doing my own things, till I have forgotten about the people around me that makes my life beautiful and worth living for.
I'm just tried after a long day, attending classes are very tiring even though the students just sit and listen to the lecturers.
I, myself was pondering upon my own life. I seldom call home as I do not want to bother my mom who is tired after a whole day's work,but deep down I know she would love to hear from me everyday. I can just see and feel how much she misses me when I return home for the holidays.
Time passes quickly as you have fun with you fellow friends. The hard, happy and sad times are memories once it has pass.
So remember to love the people around you, and enjoy every minute of your life!

No comments: