Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

26 July 2008

Hai..hai..

Heya all....

Just started blogging here like ten minutesago. I decided to start blogging to improve my writing skills, hopefully it works :p. Hmmm...lets see.... what did I learn to day... oh...ya....that everything does not really work as what I always thought and planned.
Was a little bit dissapointed today early in the morning...well, the eggs that I boiled using the egg boiler did not really work like what I suppose it should be...in fact I had to change the hot water four time, YES FOUR TIMES...and it is still not hard boil... then again eating half boiled eggs reminded me of my childhood days when my mom would sometimes boiled half boil eggs for breakfast on saturday. I did really enjoyed the eggs with my roomate while playing farm frenzy on the computer.
Talking about farm frenzy...I'm getting addictived to the game....each level is cool and fun... the bears could be annoying most of the time. Hopefully I'm able to finish it and get back to my assigments on time...hehehe.....

No comments: