Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

06 May 2009

Yay! I completed CLT!

Hi friends!

Just wanna share something great that has happen in my life. Well, I finish going through my CLT (Cell Leader Trainning) yesterday by going through my preaching test. I will not lie that I didn't face any difficulty joinning CLT. The lesson were great but not the test.

The test was easy as long as you memorize and read through it. Hmmm...guess what..I'm not good at memorizing... some times I admire my room mate Fish... she just has like 1000GB brain that could just keep memorizing stuff everytime she study.... but memorizing is good... now I have a lot of new verses in mind to encourage me....

Preaching test was great. The title of my sermon was Experiencing God through Prayer! It was one of my dream that one day I would learn the art of preaching and I thank God that he gave me the opportunity. Well, I just wanna thank Sherene for going through and checking my sermon, giving me tips, teaching and guiding me to preach better. Min Huei, Esther and Andrew for being there during the test to laugh at the jokes I make and to respond to my sharing. Not forgetting Kevin; who has been praying for me all the way from Philippiens and Fish who accompany me while I practice from 12am to 3am on monday and 10.30am to 4pm on tuesday. Thanks guys! It really means a lot to me.

I myself was also really bless by my own sermon. Some how, when I ended my sharing that night I just feel so different. I didn't feel as if a burden has been lift off my shoulder as I always feel that way after a presentation but I feel beneficial, I felt that I have been able to bless others and being bless back my self. The feeling was just great! Maybe next time I can share about the benefits of preaching... Lol....

XOXO
Anna aka Bell Bell

No comments: