Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

05 June 2009

Botanical Garden

Monday: My sister (Abigail) and I wnet to Labuan Botanical Garden to have a jog. Lol...we only jog half of the garden then....cannot liao....hampus......lol....so we took some picture.... the garden has change on the outside....a bit on the inside...but still like always...very quiet...at the end of our jog...there are only my sis and I and the workers that mantain the garden...scary....lol.....
My sis took this pic....not from botanical garden..but at my house fence.....

The wall that they have builded around the garden.....

Selamat Datang Taman Botanikal W.P Labuan

The enterance to the garden.

From the enterance will lead to this long path leading to a bridge furthur on....

The map of the garden...maybe we can organize explore race at this garden... not bad....

One of the newer chair....so 38 lah me...chair also wanna take...hehhehe.....

This picture was taken from the left side of the garden...the bridge at the far end is the bridge that leads from the long path I mentioned earlier....

Took this while walking very fast...just wanna see what is the effect!...38 mah.....

This is the road after the lake just now with the bridge..... leading to the skate park which no one has skate before....
The tree house you will see once you cross the bridge........I didn't wan to go up scare roboh.....lol....
Take from the right hand side of the garden near the swimming pool...
This is a little bit of Sunway Lagoon that Labuanies can enjoy.....lol...

Children Pool....
On the way to the boat house....where there is no boat....

Getting nearer to the boat house...

Here we are.... at the deck.....

See...I told you no boat wan....hahahahha......

Came fishing here once...but didn't catch any fish....

Random shot!
Random too....it will be nicer if there were more flowers and the place was clearner.....

Ooopppsss...forgot to rotate.......my sis..on the way to the boat house.....
Anna aka Bell Bell....

No comments: