Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

01 June 2009

Holiday!

Hey there!

How have everyone been? I haven't being writing any post for quite some time. Was facebooking and it was bored so, why not I just write a post on how my holiday has been so far! Cheers!

Hmmmm...holiday this time has been quite bored, maybe I'm use to the busy and tiring KL life...so with so much time thrown at me all of a sudden ...I just felt so bored... It is not that I don't have anything to do... but just nothing to juggle with... well just things to make me busy... at here things just come one after another...my typical day during holiday is

8.30am = wake up
8.45am - 9.30am/10.00am = house work (washing clothes, laundry, etc etc) and devotion
10.00am - 11.00am = breakfast with daddy
11.00am - 5.00pm = look after parents's shop, play computer, watch movies....hahahah...
5.00pm - 6.00pm = wait for mum to pick me or a bit of shopping with mum (usually buy dinner)
6.00pm - 8.00pm = cook dinner, bath, practice guitar...play computer...heheeh
8.00 pm - 9.00pm = guitar lesson on monday and thursday or if I'm ready for lesson....
10.00pm - 12.00am = computer or spend time communicating with my sisters and brothers..(talk, laugh, argue...do mask..watch movie, annoy my mum...ahhaha....)
12.00am onwards = sleep.....

While at KL there is just so much things to do all at the SAME TIME....

Well since the school holidays has start (I mean my brothers' and sisters' school holidays) there will be more time for me..... so need to put more activities to spend with them..... will be meeting my friends tomorrow...finally.....outing with friends....

Had outing (picnic) with the youth and the english congregration last saturday...well....I was bored throughout the whole picnic can't connect with anyone...felt weird....Thanks to Uncle Francis dog...ahhaha...at least I had a bit of workout by walking the dog 3 times throughout the whole picnic....ahhahaha......

The only productive thing that I'm doing now is by having guitar lesson.... Alex is a good teacher...hahah...his lesson time is also very very very flexible...lol.... my guitar skills has improve... I now know an extra of a lot of chords heheehe... a very big thanks to Alex for being willing to take time out to teach me... even when your tired after working the whole day! Thanks....heheh...lol....

Hmmm.....GTG now...my mum wanna play Zuma...hahaah...she just love the game... am happy that she can get some entertaiment and relax....Thanks mum for the hard work.....

Anna aka Bell Bell

No comments: