Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

21 July 2009

July....coming to an end

Hey everyone....!

At last! I can online... just finished sending an important email..thank God the line is good tonight..... so tired but need to finish some stuff....no time to elaborate things that had happen these few days....

A few highlights....

Morning prayer meeting - 21.07.09 till 24.07.09

Campus Nite - 23.07.09

Gala Dinner/ Abigail's Birthday - 26.07.09

Yup! These are the highlight for this week... so tired need to crash..... some books not yet study hopefully I will not be throw a question to answer tomorrow..........I know nothing about tomorrow's topic....

When shopping on Sunday...these are the dress I brought.....

Rm 29.90 only....hehehhe....
This one only Rm 15...

Times Square plus Mega Sales = Anna buys things....lol....

Going out again this Friday again with Li Chin...

This semester started hard.... but I know I can go through it...All Things Are Possible

Anna
(Ps. This post was written last week, ps dun mind the time difference)

No comments: