Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

05 July 2009

Saved by daddy!

Well, the event in this post happened last Thursday. I had my first flat tire while driving.

Was driving around 60km/h to Alex house for guitar lesson. Was a bit later so I speed up a bit to 70 or 75 km/h then suddenly I heard a weird sound coming from the back of my car..... So I slowed down a bit and tried to view the back of the car with my back mirror and side mirror... that was when I realised I had a flat tire....

I wanted to stop...but then I realised that I was passing by the chinese cemetary...... I was like what....why...so I headed further up and stop in front of a junction after the cemetaries....phew...good thing it was not that far.... and there was some houses there with one having a birthday celebration....

So I took my phone....and I started dialing my house number... but then I thought...why am I calling home..dad is not at home...just call his handphone...I said to myself...so ok...loh...called dad... he answer...listen and asked me where am I...told him....

Then I wanted to call off the guitar lesson but ran out of credit..phew...good thing I called dad first... so I waited...... a bit scared...so started praying....then....I took the guitar and had a little praise and worship session in the van while waiting.....

Daddy came and change the tire..while teaching me how to change the tire... it was so hard to see in the dark...and it was also hard to look for a position to put the jack to jack up the car.....

Soon everything was settled...and I headed back home.....

So thanks dad....

Anna aka Bell Bell

No comments: