Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

05 July 2009

Shopping with mummy!

Do you know what is the greatest thing when you do shopping with your mum? Will...she paids for everything you buy.....hehehehhe....

Had shopping with mum today...at first we only wanted to buy some *ahemm* *ahemm* secret...hehehe.... so we went to giant...to look for things to cook for dinner first...and we ended up with much more than we expected to buy....lol...

Next we head to Kedai Jimat Murah...cause there got sell the secret that we wanna buy....but cannot find a suitable wan so we hear to Labuan Supermarket loh...there got sell.... so I brought the secret thing that I wanted to buy... as we past by the clothes section......they were offering dresses, clothes and shirts around 10% - 70%... so we look around.... and mummy bless me with a few clothes...heehehhe... so our shopping ended with me buying....

2 skirts - Rm 38.90
2 blouse - Rm 38.90
3 earrings - Rm 3.00
Others - Rm 22.90

Altogether I spent Rm 103.70...Wow! looking at the total amount now..... I think I spend a lot... Ouch! that is a lot....

Thanks mum! ...Love you!

Anna aka Bell Bell

No comments: