Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

01 September 2010

Independence Day Holiday!

Happy independence day!

Went out with my bro today, did a bit of purchasing for my parents business. I'm happy that I'm able to bless them in a small area of their business.

So we went around looking at products while catching up with each other lives. Laughing at the jokes he make and having serious discussion about this in life.

He came over to my house to avoid the rain. We had 2 hours chatting in front of my lappy, looking at videos in youtube and commenting on the videos we watched together. We then had capati together with the daal prepare by my house mate Jess Yim.... Jess! My bro said your cooking was gloriously good!!!

After he went home, I went on to prepare a dish for dinner. Was a bit emo by then... maybe I miss talking to him.... then again "what we feed will grow and what we starve will die". So, after a few more minutes of emoing... I snap out of it and continue with my cheerful mood.

For dinner, my housemates and I had pot luck.... lol... not really.... just everyone cook a dish each... Alan ended up cooking 3 dish cause the Hivana that I prepared made Li Chin even hungrier.... ahhaha..... We had fun fellowshipping with each other. Didi came over for a while.... and OMG she really did a good job of keeping the atmosphere on the dining table excited.

Before Didi left, Ken arrived just in time to join for the second wave of dinner....hahaha.... So, the second wave of dinner went on... but quieter this time.... hahaha..... Thanks to our Lot.61 official DBKL we managed to finish most of the dishes. Then I went on and chill in the kitchen with a glass of dessert until and freaking lipas came by my chair. Well, I'm not the type that would scream at the top of my lungs when I meet creatures that I'm afraid of; so I just slowly move away... but.... hahah let's not continue...

So everyone was doing their own things... those that were sleepy went to bed.... those that have not shower... took their shower and surprisingly, our kitchen had an additional kitchen helper tonight. He helped with the dishes and tided up the kitchen. Thanks Ken! :)

So now, here I am procrastinating from doing my lesson plan, but I'm believing for a great day tomorrow! and the best is yet to come this weekend... why... cause...hmmm...ermmm... it is my...hahahha.... okay... I'm going HOME!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!!! I miss Labuan!!! SO SO SO MUCH! I heard that there are now ferry traveling from Labuan to Brunei (2 hours journey). Yippy!!!!

3 more days to walk through before till the holidays arrive!

Anna aka Bell Bell  

No comments: