Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

10 April 2015

5 years.

Have you ever thought about what will become of your life in just a short period of 5 years?

Well,  I do think of the 5 year. However,  most of the time it would be about the 5 years past not the future 5 years.

My life have definitely been different for the past 5 years. First of all,  this year 2015 is officially my 3rd complete cycle of being a teacher. 

I remember in the year 2012 when I was posted back hometown.  I always wonder,  🎵~I wonder how, I wonder why~🎶 Lol.... Hahhaha....

I always wonder if I will turn into a teacher that is not relevant to her students😨,  or a teacher that always seems to be lost not knowing what is happening to her world.😑 Worst still..... A teacher with mood swing.... 😤

Till now...  I still don't know what type of a  teacher I am. Do I terrify the students I teach ? Do they gossip behind me?

I find it hard to be the real me sometimes just to be honest. Can't run from people who judge.

Anyway,  this is just a random post. Thanks for reading.

No comments: