Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

10 April 2015

Everything turned out alright.

These past few months had been a roller coaster ride for me with work loads not coming in one after another but at the same time. Man! I was counting down the days till everything was over.

Physically, I was tired, exhausted and almost at the point of breaking down. However, as usual God is faithful. He gave me the strength.

Talking about making things worst. I realised that I had fallen in love. Lol... How in the world did that person managed to steal my heart amongst my hectic schedule. Salut! Salut! Alas, I recognised that is wasn't a right relationship to commit myself into. It was freaking hard to fall out of love.... Up till now I'm still... Haiz....

With hormones raging and trying to mentally focus on my work... Everything was just so overwhelming. I thank God for giving me the passion to sing.

In the mist of all....  The song running after you by planetshakers spoke to me clearly.  "and even though sometimes Your way I cannot understand.  I'll never walk away because my future's in Your hand"

Tears started flowing down. I'm convicted that God spoke to me through the song. I could feel His presence in the car with me.

Indeed,  I serve a mighty God. All I did was to seek Him.

No comments: