Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

13 April 2015

Pondering.

There is a longing to express what I feel.
I'm here wondering,  pondering and questioning.

Being confuse with these feelings can be so irritating.

Is it love? Longing to be with the one you desire?

Is it jealousy? Knowing that 'I'm not the only one'

Is it boredom? What should I do next?

Is it uneasiness? What will happen in the future?

Being human. These are some of the feelings that everyone and each one of us face everyday.

I caught myself starring at one of my whatapps contact just now. Well,  basically I wanted to start a conversation with someone but I don't know how to start it. It is so easy to start a conversation with someone you don't feel anything for and the conversation can go on forever. 

The moment I fall for someone, I realised that I'll run out of topics to talk about but I want to talk to you, I need to talk to you, but what should I say.... It is frustrating to receive one word replies..... Arrggghhhh....

No comments: