Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

01 November 2015

I Can't Unlove You by A.L Tan

My emotion has been a mess
Ever since I realised that I fell in love in April
It hurts so bad
I’ll just act that I’m okay
I’m tired of pretending that I don’t love you
You talk about your crush
I’ll be there faithfully listening
While you talk about her
And my shattered heart will shatter more

You know that I love you
You remind me always
Sometimes you response
I then hope you feel the same way
Then you start talking about her again
I feel like crying again
But the tears won’t come out
That’s the way I am.
I’ll keep it all inside
By then my heart has shattered
Into a pile of dust.

No comments: