Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

08 November 2015

I Guess, I Know by A.L Tan

I guess,
I lost you today.
Gone. Gone. All gone.
You said I should stop.
I'm making you uncomfortable.
I guess,
I abuse the freedom you gave me.
I expressed too much of my feelings.
You never knew I'm so crazy over you.
I guess,
You got tired of me.
Tired of my questions.
Tired of me asking.
I guess,
It's good that this happen.
It will be easier when 17.11.2015 arrives.
For me to let you go and erase it all.
I know,
I'll miss you
Miss your okay, maybe and IDK.
Miss showing my love to you.
I know,
I'll not forget you.
The way you made me feel, your smile.
The sweet things you say to me.
I know,
I'll always wonder.
The answer to the questions I asked you.
The why why why that makes you mad.
I know,
I'll always love you.
I have choose to love you from the start.
I'll still love you when the feelings fade.

No comments: