Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

08 November 2015

Right? by A.L Tan

I really just love you.
I really really just love you.

I just want to know how you feel.
I just want to know what you feel.

When I realized that I love you.
I was so lost, so so lost.

I don't know what to do.
I don't know what to say.

I just know I want to be with you.
I just know I just want you.

You are so different from my past crushes.
You managed to capture a different part of my heart.

No matter how broken my heart is
I still can feel the passion I have for you.

These few days, I know.
I'm getting bolder with you.

I asked questions that I'm afraid of.
I say things that I'm not suppose to say.

I asked questions that you don't want to answer.
You blue tick me so many many times.

It breaks my heart that's for sure.
But I need to know. I really need to know.

I'll never understand what you feel.
I'll never understand what you think.

I'll never know why you don't explain
The lyrics that you say, after you knew how I felt.

I'll never know
Why you can't be straightforward
With your answers.

Maybe and IDK
Will always remind me of you.

I guess you are hating me by now.
And you are happy that I blue tick you.

I guess you hope that I won't text back.
That I'll just leave you alone.

Right?

No comments: