Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

21 January 2016

Post 2

I have prepared myself to accept the fact that I am never going to get a call or a text from you after I said goodbye on 7 December 2015. We were never together but it felt like a breakup when we stopped texting. You texted on Christmas and thank me for the presents. I replied and kept the conversation short. I was afraid. Afraid that I'll run back to you. It's not like I have managed to move away from you. I know you have never love me, you told me when I asked if you had feelings for me. However, deep deep down, deep deep down I can't remove the feeling that you do love me. I hope that you would text on new year but the wish never arrived. I wished you happy new year on a social app that you have deleted. I told you that I miss you also on the same social app. I want you to know that I miss you and I still love you but at the same time I'm afraid too. As long as you do not reinstall that app, there is where all my I miss you and I love you messages will be send to. A million times my heart persuaded me to type 'hello' in our chat box but I know I should not. It's time to seriously move on. Then, yesterday, you texted me. My heart was filled with excitement. You said that you miss me. I could only say hahaha when what I really really wanted to say was I miss you too. I kept the conversation short too. I'm sorry. I'm really afraid. Afraid that I'll run back to you. The heart wants what the heart wants. I doubt that I'll ever stop loving you, but it's over now. I got to let you go.

No comments: