Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

30 January 2016

Post 8

I use to think that heartaches in TV shows and dramas are just an act, it's not reality. I always question the possibility for someone to be so heart broken. I didn't understand girls who would give everything for the person they love. I always think it is impossible for someone to be so in love with a person. I never understand how can a person still continue to love a person with all the flaws and pain they cause. I used to call a girl dumb and stupid for staying with a person who is obviously not treating her right. I always confront those who come to me, telling me they can't let their ex go. Now, I understand and know that it is all possible since the day I love you.

No comments: