Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

24 January 2016

Post 4

I miss you. I really do miss you. I miss seeing you. I miss talking to you. I miss your smile. I miss your laughter. I miss taking you out for meals. I miss giving you gifts. You texted me four days ago and tell me that you miss me. I'm almost done packing my love for you and keeping it in the corner of my heart. Now the feelings are slowly back again. Each morning I wake up, you are the first I see in my mind and the last before I go to sleep. Where do I start this time to let you go once again. How to kill this hope that is blooming again. I'll never get you the way I love you and it hurts.

No comments: