Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

02 September 2008

Emerge....EMERGE...!!!!....





Just finish my forum practice... Emerge was great..... I had a great time there experiencing God's presence. I feel so engcouraged and challenged after listening to Pastor Kong's and Pastor Kevin's preaching. Their sermon really engcouraged me to change the way I live life now to improve and shine more for Jesus.
Emerge also helped me realised and improved my social skills as I was incharged of the transportation from UM to Sunway for all the session during Emerge(Thanks to Jessica for exchanging places with me.. love you Jess.... muaks....! BUT I GALDY PASSed IT BACK TO YOU NOW! AHAHAHAAHAH.... you deal with 014- 2**2**6!). I realise that I was better at approching and getting to know people. I learn how to behaved and what to talk about in getting to know someone new.

I'm really impacted and refreshed through out this conference. I really believe that God is raising up a generation that will serve Him and bring His gospel to all mankind (I'm glad and happy that I'm one of them!). Lastly, I would give all the praise and thanks to my Saviour that is Jesus!




Anna.


No comments: