Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

26 September 2008

Ju$t~LiK3 liF3!

It has been a few weeks since I have taken a look at my blog. Too busy to post new happenings around me; too many things has happen around me that I need to sit down and think what should I post up and what I should not post up. ( I do not what to hurt people with my words and thoughts). Assigments piled up waiting for me to finish, practices and meetings I need to attend to ensure a holistic CC trip could be achive this year.



This semester is not really a hard one; the only problem that makes this semester hard is the time of the class that is mostly in the morning ~ 8am sharp from Monday to Thursday. Thank God, Teslian do not have classes on Fridays (Sleeping time). Lecturers are not bad this semester. Ya, I still have one lecturer that scolds students for coming late to class but it is ok for her to be late 1/2 hour. Blur lecturer? Yup, this semester also got! He's from America, just arrived in Malaysia one month ago. Still blur with Malaysian system, what assigment we have and the date line to pass up. What I like about him.... He is flexible..... talk to him and you are able to get a later date for the whole class. I also have one very good lecturer (he use to be the blur lecturer last semester) but the way he presents his lessons are super ~sorry to say~ "boring", if only I can find a way to get interested in his lesson, I bet I can score an A. Then there is also another lecturer that teaches with all his heart; the again class attendance has made him very demotivate which causes a few classmate and I to blame the textbook and syllabus for being very boring for the reasons of low attendance. (Just to keep his spirit up).



One thing that has really been in and out of my mind this semester are the people that I meet and the friends that I mixed around. This semester has really been an eye opener and challenge to me in this area "friendship". Friends that I have been close; spend time hanging around, doing assigments and being in a group are now totally a stranger to me, do not seem to be able to find a commond topic to talk about, it is not that we fight. It is just that we are talking less, spending less time together. Friends that I'm not close with, now seem to be buddies with me... they tell me their secret/ thoughts, things and thoughts that some time I wish I do not know.....



Well, there are also some friends that have been with me since the first day in Um. They have been there for me, and me for them during each's other hard and trouble time, they are caring and concern for me ( like that since my family is located at the other end of Malaysia) but sometimes they are too concern that I do not have my own privacy. Too caring that sometimes I'm afraid to be around them because their cares and concern has turn into something very annoying. I do not know how to talk to them, to ask them to leave some space for myself, I know that they will feel hurt and feel that their good deeds are not appreciated. So what can I do except to wait for the holidays to enjoy the quiet time to think and ponder upon life and to think of creative ways to make my life more fun and also to have long long conversations with God as loud as I want without disturbing anyone. Not this holiday as it is already fill with plans with them.... but I'm waiting for the second part of this holiday.... from 1 oct to 4th oct at Genting. I know I will be refresh and inspire by God on how to deal on this issue. Thank God for Him.



Now that I have finished blogging/ posting about some of the things I have gone through and feel this semester I think I feel better now.( It is now officially history, I'm not going to carry it around! Not need to look for someone to share my feelings anymore and get hurt from the person's respond when all I want is just a listening ear.)



All better now,



Anna....

1 comment:

Natalie Tan Li Chin a.k.a SmoothTan said...

I'm the 1st one to leave comment here?

Speaking bout friends, I bet you didn't know you will hang out with Alan during KBKK's class muahahahaa!!!

Enjoy ur hols, My Little Bell Bell :P