Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

02 September 2008

Forum....

Having forum practice right now... feeling so bad because I did not prepare my answers.... haiz...how...what can I do....I know..I know....prepare right..hehehe...okok.....
My role in the forum..? Dr. Anna...hahah....my dream job when I was young..... 10 years ago... I realised I'm not suitable for that job ever since I score badly for my science subjects during my SPM. Seeing all my friends passing those three subjects with flying colours makes me wonder why I can't do it.... lucky them....
Anyway, I enjoy what I'm doing now in the teaching industry. I have taught in a few school before and I love and enjoyed it very much. Yes, there are students that are very nasty in their talking, action and behaviour... but so far I'm still save from that...Yippy.... all my students so far are good.
OK...going back to my forum, our topic? Sex education in Malaysia. We discuss if sex education is important in Malaysia and if sex education can really help to create awarness on this subject...
I think I better pay more attention in the forum practice...will blog more next time bye....

Anna.

No comments: