Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

15 September 2008

Happy Birthday!!!!

A big Happy Birthday wish to my dearest mummy back in Labuan. Well, I just wanna say that I love you very very much. Thank you for looking after me and bringing me up in a good condition and situation. Thank you for the sacrifice that you have done in bringing me up even till now as you sacrifice your salary every month for me and Samuel. Thank you for also for being a good role model to me, for showing me that women can also do great things in their life.
Thank you for believing in me and giving me so much freedom. I feeled so bless as you trust me in everything I do. I looked at my friends around me and thank God that He made me your daughter. You gave me space to grow, you did not put limitation to the things I can do, you discipline me with love and you never give up on me.
I remember when I was 4 years old.Naughty Anna climbed up a tricycle to get an umbrella, fall down and broke her right arm. I remember the panic in your eyes when you found out your little girl was hurt. You asked me to lift up my hand because you just do not want to accept the fact that I had just broke my arm. Then daddy came and both of you rush me to the hospital. Thank God, daddy was serving in the air force, he manage to get a helicopter that flew me straight away to Queen Elizabeth Hospital at Kota Kinabalu. A big thank you to Sam for being a good boy when I was admited in the hospital.
Then again there was the times, when you would try your best to attend every band performance I was in, every sports day during primary and secondary school you where there to cheer me while I was playing in the march. Same also for every choir competitions in the school level. I remember how proud you were when I won my first ever choral speaking competition in the year 2001.
You were always there for me. A big assurance was give to me when I decided to join the Perth trip, you were worry that I would abandon my studies to raise fund for the trip that you reminded me to study during every phone call, and when I decided to pull out at the last minute, you did not shout or scold me for being stupid to pull out after all the effort I put in. You respect my opinion and choice and supported me. ( I was quite hurt when I realise that a few people around me (my friends) think that I pulled out because I did not have the money to pay).
Any way, I just wanna say a big THANK YOU for being in my life. I would never exchange you for another mother. I will always remember all the things you have done and will be doing for me.I LOVE YOU MUMMY and HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Muaks......

Anna

No comments: