Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

27 February 2009

Anna and .....

Here I am sitting infront of my computer while my room is filled with India music that is flowing like a river from Balai Za'ba into my room.

Yup! Tonight is India Culture Nite. We had the opening event on Wednesday nite. Opening not bad lah....my biro did a very good job... well great leader....great result.... all hail my biro leader Bing Jing...lol...hahhahah......

Tomorrow is Chinese Culture Nite... too bad...I will be at camp... soorrryy...juniors...I need to miss it...fill me in with the fun and laughter when I get back ok...take lots of SS photos......I believe you all can do it.....!

Life have been a blast....I'm busy...and busier...everyday... Yay! I'm a life...tomorrow going camp...the nature...I MISS YOU...Nature....very long liao...didn't have real camping...can't wait......

Need to do my stuff and pack bag now...bye all...muaks....!

Anna aka Bell Bell

No comments: