Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

02 February 2009

Leaving home...(again)

I'm back at collage, arrived here at 3.15pm. Flying back home and leaving home has been something that I'm used to already. It is easy to let go now. No more sad feelings of leaving home. No more feelings of wanting to stay longer. I'm numb to it already.

This CNY holiday has been like always (great). Well, it has been kinda short, but I manage to hang out with a few friends. Cook dinner all by myself and serve my parents personally twice (5 start service) before I came back to KL.

What have I learnt in this holidays... Hmmm...Let see:
1. I learn how to BBQ Elisha style...
2. My bro managed to learn how to make pizza(I know it is not me learning but I still managed to learn a bit...)

Wah... looking at the list all I can say is (Anna you have not be spending your holidays well)
Now that I'm back to collage it is time to get started on my assignments....So I better get moving...

Miss singing at Meetoto...

Anna aka Bell Bell

No comments: