Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

15 February 2009

Happy Belated Valentine's Day

The pretty flower at the beginning is the flower that I received for this Valentine. Yellow wan...nope... not given by a guy...it is given given by my pretty, smart, adorable and cute friend and sister in Christ Tian Zhong Weng (Ah Ung)...Thanks Sis!...You made my day...

Anyway, I know it is late...but I still wanna wish everyone "Happy Belated Valentine's Day!"

What is love?
1. Love is when you can say, "I love you!"
2. Love is when you get to hold someone's hands.
3. Love is when you can talk on the phone for hours.
4. Love is when you given a hug to someone.
5. Love is when you got to accompany her for shopping for hours.
6. Love is when you give someone a message.
7. Love is when you allow someone you care!
8. Love is a good feeling.
9. Love is emotional and sweeps me off my feet!
10. Love is unexplained magical!
11. Love is laughing and crying together.
12. Love is buying presents.
13. Love is carrying each other's burden.
14. Love is lending someone your shoulder!
15. Love is generous!
16. Love is appreciative!
17. Love is trans - ethnicity!
18. Love is trans - geography!
19. Love is trans - generation!
20. Love is color - blind
21. Love is food to the soul!
Happy Valentine!
Anna aka Bell Bell




No comments: