Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

13 February 2009

Fallen Gurl!.....



Heels...Heels...Heels....


Many gurls adore them...many gurls love them....

Many of them love and hate to wear them at the same time....


I myself is a victim of heels....
Sadly I nearly lose my life because of this..... I fell while walking today on a pair of heels...it was a good thing no cars pass by..or i will be hit by the car..Thank God!

2 comments:

Natalie Tan Li Chin a.k.a SmoothTan said...

nevermind, what doesn't kill u makes u stronger:P walk slowly and carefully. i don't wana c u in PPUM or any other hospitals, clinics or whatever.

Olivia said...

hm. plz be careful. lucky no cars around u that time. God is blessing u! how bout practice walking at home, then walk it outside when u're a pro.. =D