Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

12 May 2009

Mission 1 completed!

Hey all! Greetings from Labuan.

This morning, I managed to complete my first aim for this holiday which is to cook breakfast for my family.

Well I felt bad for returning later on Sunday due to my delayed flight back. Wanted to celebrate Mother's Day. Haiz.....

so today I woke up at 5 am and started to peel and chop some garlic. Then I use a pastel and mortar to make sure it was more beaten up..hahahahha.... put some butter in...mix more...stir more.... Walah!!.. garlic butter...lol...you got it right..I made garlic bread for my family...

So this morning they had two pieces of garlic bread + an omelette (mata kerbau) + a bowl of mushroom sup. My mum made a comment last night when she knew I was going to make garlic bread and mushroom sup. " Wah! So Western....

Lol... was happy to serve my family. didn't managed to take a picture cause my sis and bro where rushing to school and I need to follow along to drive back the van.

So that's all for my 2nd day at Labuan for this holiday.

Anna.

No comments: