Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

10 May 2009

Mummy! Happy Mother's Day!

You never fail me,
You always provide for me.

When I was good you praise me,
When I was naughty you discipline me.

You tuck me in bed and teach me the principles of life.
You work hard to make sure I make it in life.

I'm sorry for the times I take you for granted.
The times when I break your heart.

Leaving to study shows me how important are you in my life.
Yes! I'm a strong girl who has been able to stand and care for myself.
But it was you who taught me how to stand and care for myself.

Your endless love taught me how to love.
Your unfailing presence taught me to be there for the ones I love in life.

You always put my needs before yours.
You always make sure I have what I want.

You left your dreams to care for me.
You give up your desire to fulfil mine.

Thank you mummy for all you have done.
Indeed you will always be number one in my heart.

I love you mum! Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: