Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

28 May 2009

Help my mum with her tuition.

Hightlight for today is helping my mum with her tuition.

I didn't plan to teach tuition but my mum had to stay back at school to receive the CCR reports and to put them into the right envelop of each student so it was quite last minute that I had to take over.

The students were....Aww...geram..I feel like punching them in the face and stappling and guling their mouth shut...they just can't stop talking.......some of the students were so poor in their english...every english word that I spoke to them just sounded alien to them, all they could reply was "ah?" or "apa cikgu"aahhhh.... I was so tired after the whole tuition ended... I wonder how my mum control and insect knowledge into the minds of these noisy monkeys....

I also receive my result for my exam liao well...short 0.04 mark to hit the target that i wanted...haiz....nvm will try harded next time...

Guitar lesson is going on great..had to cancle tonight's lesson cause need to look after the tution but everything going on well....having trouble with F#m and G#m....hope can overcome it by the next lesson....

Anna aka Bell Bell

No comments: