Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

04 March 2016

Post 26

I got very pissed off with a co worker this week. Actually, I think it has been building up since last year. Well, I think enough is enough. Thank God, I managed to hold my temper in and thank God for students around me who understands the situation. I always hold on to the idea that our situation moulds us to become the person we are today. My students are frequently told by me that the Miss Anna they get depends on their reaction towards me. However, I came to realise today that it is not entirely true. Who and what we become today is totally depended on us. It's our choice to follow our mood or to be logical in the situation we are in. I thank God that He gave me the strength to do what is right, if I were to choose to follow my mood, I would have love to abandon my duty as my co worker did. I thank God, He has been gracious, He answered my prayer when I decided to accept His calling for me to be a teacher. My prayer was for God to always give me enough love to love. He has never fail to help me see things through His eyes in situations I don't feel like loving, I know it will never get easy in the future. Loving people is a complicated thing, it will never get easy. However, with God's help I know I can do it. To love also means to forgive even when it is hard. So, before my co-worker leaves to a new place of duty, I sincerely ask forgiveness from God for being angry with my co-worker and on my part too I'll forgive. I know there are plenty of other co-workers with the same attitude as well and this same situation will bound to happen again and again, but I know, I trust and I'll hold tight to God to carry me through each time. So..... peace out!!!!

No comments: