Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

26 March 2016

Post 34

Finally, you didn't reply my snaps anymore.
It's going to be the last conversation that we are going to have, I know.
You left.
I'm glad that I told you that I love you before our conversation ended today. I know, even if I were to tell you that I love you everyday, it won't mean a thing to you. You never told me what I mean to you,  well, what is there to tell if I am nothing to you, right?
I guess, Squishy and you are together again. You never hated her, even after you found your reason to hate her. How could you hate someone who you fell in love with at 14 and literally spend most of her time with you.
The next few days are going to be a living hell for me again as I start missing you, my tears are already falling as I type this, but I made a promise to God on Good Friday. I promise to let you go the moment you stopped replying and God made you stop replying the next day after I made the promise.
I also promised God, no more post about you. No post about you on Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat or Blogspot. So, this is my last post about you. I have break enough promises I made about you with God. It's time I fulfil my promises.
As cheesy as it sounds, in the future no matter where we are, who we become or who we are with, I know I'll still love you.
I wish you all the best in everything you do. Stay happy. Be prosperous in everything. Never leave God for love.
A part of me will love you. Always
#ily #m2k

No comments: