Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

17 March 2016

Post 33

My mind is tired of telling my heart
That it should stop loving you
My heart just won't stop
It won't stop falling for you
My heart doesn't understand
That you don't love me
So, I'll just wait
And wait
And wait
Till the day my heart says
I love you no more
Till that day comes
I'll have to face my feelings for you alone
Because you have move on so far away
And I'm still stuck
Wondering the reason I fell for you
Figuring out ways to unloved you
And failing every time
To forget about you
To stop thinking about you
I tried so many times, so many ways
To let you go
But I can't, I can't, I CAN"T
I hate myself for loving you
My heart just can't remember to forget
I love you. Always.
#lmy #ily #imy #m2k


No comments: