Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

05 March 2016

Post 27

Well, I finally let the bullet drop. I think it is the time already.....  That was too much. What's the use of being on duty if the duty was not carried out?????? There is no point of being there just because you are order to be there. When no one is looking, then you slack....  It sucks you know....  You are not the victim, it is other people who needs to cover up your shit that you leave behind for not doing your work properly. I'm glad that I told you off. Someone has to. I don't want to be the one but you leave me no choice. Let me be the bad guy....  Meh...  I don't really care. Yes, I said that I forgive you in the previous post,  that doesn't mean I need to close one eye on the future mistake that you will be doing that will have an effect on me. I'm not taking another hit of your shit, I'm tired of being smelly. So....  Yeah...  I hope you would turn over a new leaf when you move to your crap island. Peace out.

No comments: