Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

05 August 2008

Collage Projects......

I'm sitting here in my collage eating hall...getting ready for the juniors to come down and then I need to explain and try to convince them to join the projects that I'm in. Is it that important to join projects that are under the collage? I do agree that there are pros and cons in joining all these project.

Pros:
1. Developing or building your soft skills.
2. Getting to know more people in your collage.
3. Learning to interact and connect with people better.

Cons:
1. Sleepless night try to complete the proposal that needs to be hand up to be approve.
2. Countless time of donation drive and dadication sales to raise enough fund to carry on the
project.
3. Communication break down between best of friends because of misscommunication.

Anyway it is time to go..... I still have not figure it out if all these projects really give a benefit for the students. Maybe each of the pros and cons is important to build up a well rounded students....I do not know......
3.

No comments: