Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

02 August 2008

Help Me...!!!!

Enjoying my time at CC typing on the keyboard thinking what am I going to write while having a small spinning in my mind. Perth...what a nice place to go....but I lack of cash to do that...haiz.... tried all ways but it seem to fail..... anyone has any ideas.. that I can actually make money...?
Friends out there please if you have any great ideas to make money do email me at annalouis87@hotmail.com or leave a comment. For any company that wishes to make a donation you can pay it through paypal to annalouis87@hotmail.com or sponsorship are welcome I'm will to accept the service that I need to do that comes with the sponsorship. thanks!

No comments: