Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

20 August 2008

Seafood BBQ

Just came back from the beach....check my mail...nope...no mail from the person I was waiting for the reply...bored...not sure need to wait till what time...... tick..tock..tick...tock....tick....

Well, I had a great time at the beach just now. What is even cool was that my family didn't even plan for the BBQ. We went out for dinner at 7.30pm to celebrate my sister, dad, mum and mine birthdays ( Ya...what can I do...our birthday all so near...). We ate...stim fish (Something you cannot get from the collage menu..it is true), bitter gourd (my fav) and mix vagetables. Three dishes, but I enjoyed it.... ecspecially the bonding time together.... (Mum and I have been having little fight every now and then since I came back from KL)....

After dinner.... we were walking to our cars.. when my second brother (Elisha) said "Why not we go fishing at the beach, since I'm leaving to KK tomorrow and I need to lose weight". We all think.... "But I have work to do" I said..... "Ah llah, go lah, not sure when we can go fishing again....you next year only come back..." he said... "Ok! but you must let me finish my work first" I said.

We arrived home. I jump to my laptop....check my mail...yippy a mail from Jessica..(cool the gurl works quick)...but then there is another mail to wait...I message the girl....she says she only can mail me after 12....ok I thought..... Lets go fishing then.... I finish my work...and my bro, dad and the rest of the family members were all ready...lets go Elisha said...

We stopped by susan's house to pick her up. susan is one of the close friends that I have in Labuan (Miss her did not get much time to spend with her for this holiday). We arrive at the beach... we caught some fish...my bro, samuel set up the fire..I cutted the fish and then we BBQed it...the squid was big and juice, my mum love it...yummy...we had a great nice.....








No comments: