Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

15 August 2008

Tired.....

WOW!!! Today was a very very busy day. To start off the day I skip my proficiency class...to bored... better sleep in my room than in class.... Then it was off to writing class at 11.00am... presentation..not bad... found out that I still have colour sense in me after all.... After that, I had to meet up with a few members to talk about the perth trip....
Next.. I rushed back to college..had my lunch..rushed back to my room and packed a few of my stuff left.... Then I sat down and think for 5 minutes to make sure I did not leave any thing behind and that I have settle everything I had to do.... Then it was off to the air port.... A BIG THANK YOU to Gui Chan for sending me to University station. You made my day gurl.. friends is really important.
Then for 1 hour it was just a quite journey from KL Sentral to LCCT.... the bus was so hot.... the air from the air cone is hot not cool...I sweat like mad during the 1 hour jounery..... At last I arrived at LCCT at 3.30...boy am I glad when I get down from the bus...the air blew into my hair...I feel so so so nice....... I manage to find a spot and started to do a few of my work.... I manage to finished it but sadly when I email it to my lecturer...I forgotten to attached it....man....I was like WHAT...how can I forget....then I re - sent it but before I could attached it...blopsssss.....My computer run out of batteries..... So I decided to re - send it once I touch down at Labuan, Malaysia.
Back at college...I receive news from my friends that Talent Nite that been run by the junoirs are just starting (8.30pm)... I so bad to miss the event...then again sorry to all my juniors (I know you guys work very very hard). At 10.30++ not sure... I receive a phone call.... when I pick it up....it was my roomate...she inform me who my small hand was.....and it is none other than..Zhong Wen.... no wonder than girl keep asking me if I'm going home.....and how did she know about my Sms shoot out and Fastest Talker competition....I should have known...all this while I thought that my small hand sent her to asked me question, I did not know it was actually her.... anyway I had a great fun...playing this writing letter game....
Now... it is 12.36am to me the night is still young...but all the light in my house are off...the only light source is from my computer...Now I know how early I use to sleep back before I entered into University of Malaya....... I think that is all...running out of words to say.....

Bored..
Anna....

Ps... wondering what to buy back for my friends.....???

No comments: