Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

11 August 2008

SMS Shoot Out & Fastest Talker....

Wow....yesterday was so fun at church... You all know why? Well, this is the first time I'm joining two contest in Emerge... The first contest was SMS Shoot Out... hahah... I was eliminated during the first round, this prove that I can't really type fast...so to all my friends out there remember that if you want a fast answer from me..call me don't SMS me...late replay one.....
Then the second contest is known as Fastest Talker... I did better at this I manage to enter into the second round before I got kick out. Woh...this contest made my mouth dry dude... because I was so nervous.... I'm so glad that my bro came....family support is the best..yippy....
Yesterday was also the first time I took KTM from subang to kl... Man...the train was so slow..and stuffy...I nearly faint in the train (kidding). Well, at least I learn a new way to subang... so my next shopping venue..... SUBANG PARADE....Wooohooo.......
Can't wait for this thursday...Oooo Balik kampung...yuppy...I'm going home to a place that I call home... LABUAN. I think that all...
Oh ya... before I leave ...I just wanna say sorry to all my juniors and my small hand because I can't come for the Talent Nite...sorry... All the best.... I know you can do a good job...I have faith in You all.....

Can't wait to go home...
Anna...

No comments: