Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

10 October 2008

Camps, trip, journey......during raya break.... Bagan Lalang


Hi all.... Anna reporting....!!!!

If you all remember in my last blog, I mention that I will be attending two camps during the Raya break. Well, I manage to join both and came back with tons of memories, laughter, fun, joy and experience.

The first trip was conducted by my college Chinese community basically it is organize by us! Yup! the second year. It was held at Bagan Lalang.It was quite a tiring experience, I remember we started practicing the dance step three weeks before the actually days. Most of us work hard to prepare the props that we need for the games.

Though I didn't really get to join the games but it was fun conducting it as well. The only game that I managed to join was the drinking water game...where the first and third years were allowed to challenge us to gain more points for their group and Hallelujah we won.....victory belongs to us....muahahha....!!!!

Most of the time in the trip I was in the kitchen helping out with the kitchen group to prepare the meals for everyone... it was a great time spending time with them ( got to be called mak cik for once). I miss the time there...it was a three days two night trip. It was also fun at the beach... we swim around a bit.... didn't know that Yen Ting and Lesli were such a good swimmer.... too bad I'm only good that floating (too much fats that's why can float) hahaha....

Then we had live band playing on the last night of the trip.... I remember me and Bing Jing stayed up nearly till 3 to finished BBQing the chickens. We had fun BBQing till that early morning. Both of us ended the BBQ by putting all the potatoes on the grill and pour all the butter on it.... guess what happen, both the grill was up in flames.... we had fun looking at the potatoes burning up...... it kinda of remember me to be good and love God if I don't want to be burn in hell like the potatoes being burn on the grill....sob..sob... Anyway I had tons of fun and I was very very tired after the trip BUT I still manged to go pasar malam on the night I return....hehhehe....that's me..ee...

No comments: